Our strategic vision
Our strategy is to grow value from reserves and resources through monetising exploration and appraisal successes, participating in selective development projects and pursuing value accretive asset transactions. This strategy, underpinned by cash flow from good quality production assets, a strong balance sheet and rigorous financial discipline, has delivered exceptional results for Faroe, creating a strong platform for continued growth.
- Leverage our technical expertise
- Replenish exploration prospects
- Secure material equity stakes
Drill and discover
- Deliver active and successful drilling programme
- Spread risk and cost optimally
- Partner with strong aligned companies
- Exploit drilling success
- Trade assets across value cycle
- Progress discoveries towards development & production
Generate revenue and create value for stakeholders
- Fund wells from cash flow
- Continue to build balanced production portfolio
- Achieve tax efficiency
A robust business model
We have built solid foundations in the three main elements of our business model:
- Exploration (application, licence awards, prospect maturation, discovery);
- Monetisation (appraisal, development, sale, swap/trade into production);
- Financing (cash reserves, cash flow, debt facilities and tax efficiency).
Faroe is now a full-cycle E&P company with a balanced and diverse portfolio of exploration, development and production assets. the Company’s consistent focus on exploration has delivered high-quality discoveries over several years and the maturing and monetising of several of these discoveries now form an increasing part of our growth model.