It is the Company’s policy not to damage the environment through its activities, and we will:
- avoid undesirable effects on the environment as a result of our activities;
- continuously improve the total environmental performance; and
- contribute to a sustainable development.
The Company’s philosophy and policy on safety is that:
- all accidents and injuries are preventable; and
- risk to people and assets should be assessed and handled.
The Company’s occupational health programme shall protect employees from health hazards that may be associated with the Company’s work and the working environment. The Company shall be active in health promotion, aiming at preventing health risks associated with the general living environment and life style. The Company’s policy on health is to ensure:
- a good working environment characterised by respect, trust and cooperation; and
- the avoidance of any illnesses which can be related to the work performed.
As an operator, Faroe Petroleum will verify that all contractor personnel have adequate health protection and guidance supporting their activity.
HSEQ performance will be routinely monitored and reported regularly to the Board of Directors, who will ensure that the necessary resources are provided to support this Policy fully.